In this post, I will present an honest, insightful, and hopefully, the most thorough review of this incredible device – Amber Alert GPS.
Before I get to my review, here is a brief summary of what this electronic equipment is and how it can help you and your loved ones.
What else can give you more pleasure than being confident in your child’s safety? Really nothing! Amber Alert GPS will provide that confidence.
The beauty of this easy-to-use appliance is in its ability to locate a person’s whereabouts or provide safety alerts.
And the best of all is that the safety notifications are auto-triggered and sent via SMS or email.
Besides, the two-way voice communication does not even require your loved one (child or elderly), to touch or manipulate the device.
This is the peace of mind
The Amber Alert GPS is small, lightweight, and wearable. Therefore, it can be carried safely on a school backpack, won using a breakaway lanyard, or attached to the clothing.
It is perfect for use by children particularly of preschool age or the elderly with disabilities like Alzheimer’s diseases.
The Amber Alert GPS technology is ahead of its time. Just imagine an instrument that has the ability to alert you, no matter where you may be.
It can tell whether a person or a school bus has arrived or left a preset location.
It can tell whether a function has started or ended. It can also tell the speed of the vehicle your child is riding in or that your child came within 500 ft. of a registered sex offender’s home, including the offender’s details.
Get this: When the device is on/off, inactive, or low in battery, you will be alerted.
Even when this piece of technology is in any of those above-mentioned modes, the whereabouts of your loved one will still be sent to you if so preset.
These capabilities are possible because Amber Alert GPS is equipped with special and dedicated features like:
- Unlimited GPS location updates; 2-way voice calling – up to 30 minutes/month
- Safety features like Geo-fencing, GPS tracking; one-touch SOS button.
- A powerful tool that automatically sends Sex Offender details.
- Family Web Portals and Apps – know your loved one’s whereabouts.
- Unlimited Text and email alerts to family and friends.
- Charging Cradle.
- Convenient carry on pouch and lanyard.
The device is functional anywhere in the United States where AT&T service (GSM), is available. The accuracy is superb, within 49 ft., 90 percent of the time.
There are many outlets that carry similar products, at different prices, like Amazon.com; Walmart; eBay; Amberalertgps.com, etc.
From my research, the Amber Alert GPS from amberalertgps.com. has no rival yet. I recommend it.
The price is $135.00 each including shipping and handling.
It comes in three colors – black, blue, and pink.
Find Care Needs Here
- No Annual fees
- 1-time activation fee of $19.99
- 1 year limited warranty
- Standard Service Plan – $15.00/month and includes unlimited text and email notifications, and 30 voice minutes per month.
- Premium Service Plan – $25.00/month and includes all the features of the Standard Service Plan plus the safety Monitoring Center with agents available 24/7 to dispatch law enforcement or emergency medical assistance anywhere in the United States.
- All you need is the one-touch SOS call button to connect with a trained safety agent. This is the peace of mind!
- Dimensions – H x L x W: 2.9″ x 1.6″ x 8″.
- Weight – 2.36 oz.
- Battery – 850 mAh, Rechargeable, Lithium lon.
- Battery Life – up to 40 hrs.
- Waterproof – yes but not immersible
- Technology – GPS tracking, Cellular voice, and AT&T 3G network.
What else can be said about a piece of technology that gives a peace of mind about the safety of a loved one – young or an elderly person.
The benefits are too many: it is small, lightweight, and easy to carry and use, making it perfect for both young and elderly persons.
The major functions of alerting, informing, warning, and two-way communications recommend Amber Alert GPS for people on the go.
This device is worth checking out now, click here
Though Amber Alert GPS is in a class of its own, prompting me to give it a rating of 5/5, I still advocate personal due diligence before committing your hard-earned money. And please note that all the links in this post and all my posts are affiliate links unless otherwise stated.
Thanks for visiting our site.
Ph.: (1) 602-687-2157